"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They'd been digging out to expand the city, but this project was halted for lack of a labor force.
- However the soil proved too soft to support so heavy a structure, and the project was halted.
- However, due to local government funding cuts, the project was halted at an advanced stage.
- The project was halted in 1880 after a blowout accident that cost 20 lives.
- Later projects were halted in 2009 because of the economic recession.
- However, the project was halted due to high costs.
- Although in 1930 this project was halted when the government decided to locate the country's first international airport within the park area.
- The project was halted but later completed after a compromise between the two parties.
- Many projects do not get to the construction phase and are halted during or after planning.
- However, the project was halted in 1982 due to the economic slowdown at the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.