"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it remains to be seen if the rebuilding project is complete.
- The rebuilding project would be the most ambitious in the landmark's 82-year history.
- But if it's a rebuilding project, it might take five years.
- For him, the most important rebuilding project was bringing security to the country, and that had yet to happen.
- But now the university says the house will, after all, remain - even though a decision on the rebuilding project has still not been made.
- But he may not have a chance to complete the rebuilding project.
- This rebuilding project was completed at the end of 2009.
- This document provided the basic plan for the rebuilding project.
- The library closed in September 2011 for an 18-to-24-month rebuilding project.
- It turned out to be one of the best rebuilding projects in the country's history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.