"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The challenge is how to price the projects to win them and still generate returns."
- But cost is just one of the concerns, now that the project has won final Federal approval.
- "If we had included any of these alternatives, the project would have probably won my vote," he said.
- The project has also won fans among teachers whose schools have taken part in the program.
- The project won quick, though vague, support from French political leaders.
- This project has won a prestigious international award, see below.
- The project won first place in the 100 to 299 beds category.
- Mr. Williams also said the project had won the support of local environmental groups.
- The project has won over some who were initially opposed.
- The project won Buildings magazine's new construction award in 2004.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.