"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project was not carried out due to lack of funds.
- This project was however not carried out in the 1930s.
- Given the scale of human growth today, this project could have been carried out in many different places on Earth.
- Overall, 46 individual projects had been carried out by the end of 1989.
- The project was carried out in five stages between 1910 and 1914.
- This project is being carried out in phases throughout the country.
- The project was carried out from 1947 until early 1949.
- The project is being carried out in accordance with the Phase-2 contract.
- This concerns the possibility that a project is not carried out because the need for it can be met in other ways.
- More than 200 different projects with environmental aspects were carried out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.