"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He rose, a ghastly picture of crimson and gold, a fairy-tale hero who had suddenly, inexplicably, been cast in the role of the villain.
- "Circe is not always kind...." Memory suddenly produced an unwanted offering of ghastly pictures, of men turned into ani-mals.
- Once again, ghastly pictures of limbless thalidomide babies flashed across her mind.
- "Smack into an oak"-a ghastly picture.
- Canon Wheeler was seated at his enormous desk in front of the ghastly picture of Marsyas.
- Memory suddenly produced ghastly pictures, of fiendish tortures, men turned into animals, as in the stories.
- She cowered away from him, her scarlet mouth a little open, her black eyes wide, then she whispered: 'This is a ghastly picture that you paint, Monsieur.'
- None of the ghastly pictures evoked in his mind were coherent, but each seemed more horrible than all the others.
- One of the most beautiful - and ghastly - pictures in this show, for example, is his Paolo and Francesca.
- He tried weeding out anyone who resented Mr. Simpson's high-priced legal team or could not handle ghastly pictures of crime scenes or felt that scientific evidence is infallible.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.