"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the same time, when I look at the Crucifixion as an event, it paints an extraordinarily negative and horrific picture.
- The reviewers described the horrific pictures and stories in full detail.
- In the final debate, both sides painted horrific pictures of what would happen if they did not get their way.
- The police search Jonny's locker and find horrific pictures of bombs exploding the school.
- I remember images from a medical book of war injuries, horrific pictures of what shrapnel, bombs and bullets do.
- When asked why the boys wanted to look at such horrific pictures, Mr. Latifi paused then spoke.
- But Sana showed horrific pictures of dead and wounded on its website.
- Bel's brow wrinkled at the horrific picture the herm's soft words conjured.
- They will also discover that the city is much more intact than the horrific pictures on television might lead them to expect.
- Then, in February 1990, we saw the horrific pictures of the orphanage children on the television.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.