"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They showed him grisly pictures of Jovin's body, he said.
- Further scans of the ship's interior revealed a grisly picture, one that Beverly Crusher came to the bridge to analyze for the captain.
- I found a book that documented airplane crashes with a lot of really grisly pictures.
- What a grisly picture of a capering skeleton!
- Unwilling to bear the grisly picture of Gabriel's neck on the block, Sarah went to stand beside the window.
- She went through the motions of eating but found her own appetite affected both by the grisly picture and concern for Luc.
- Too many grisly pictures in my head.
- A small droplet of liquid gold on the turf below Sutton's head completed the grisly picture.
- He wrote "Strange Fruit" originally as a poem inspired by a particularly grisly picture of a lynching and later set it to music.
- Anna let that grisly picture dangle in her mind for a while, wondering what sort of game could have been being played.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.