"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Anne wrote a diary which paints a clear and terrifying picture of the life the family lived.
- Along with Castro, Ch vez and the Guardian, you will recognize, er, recognise yourself in the terrifying picture he paints.
- A terrifying picture flashed into her mind, of a wretched infant too deformed to survive.
- A Communist leaflet had painted the terrifying picture of Groves as "a Trotskyist agent" carrying out "disruptive policy in Mid-Bucks".
- We understate apartment size, overstate job demands and spare nothing in painting a terrifying picture of a spouse or roommate's volatile mental state.
- I was getting a clearer and even more terrifying picture of the School.
- It all came together in a terrifying, grotesque picture, and now it had the intended effect: Everyone stopped dead.
- Our Ned shuddered and for a moment his eyes remained fixed, as if staring at some terrifying picture.
- That was not a very terrifying picture.
- The terrifying picture vanished.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.