"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other unofficial reports nevertheless continued to paint a much more alarming picture.
- Leon Devereux without restraints was an alarming picture.
- But details of the indictment disclosed Friday at news conferences in Washington and Miami presented a less alarming picture.
- Sometimes I picture the pain - soggy, moldy, dark or perhaps ashy, like those alarming pictures of smokers' lungs.
- She determinedly erased the alarming pictures from her mind.
- But he painted an alarming picture about the collapse in oil prices, which has been caused partly by reduced demand from Asia.
- Opposition politicians said the poll presented an alarming picture of a system "in a mess" which was all too often leaving fathers "shut out".
- There are several of these vaguely alarming pictures in the show.
- In 1969, a Presidential commission on violence projected an alarming picture of urban America "in a few more years."
- Demographic forecasts paint an alarming picture of a fall in the working population by as many as 20 million by 2030.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.