"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- George painted a dire picture of another round of Reconstruction to be forced upon Georgia if the northern advisors had their way.
- I was shocked by that discovery, but even more so by the dire picture the planner painted.
- "I wouldn't paint such a dire picture," he said.
- "The dire picture we've had of huge cell losses is wrong for a healthy person whose brain remains structurally intact into old age."
- She shivered and put her face in her hands, though she could not shut the dire pictures out of her mind.
- My informant yesterday painted a rather dire picture of someone at the far edge.
- They paint a more dire picture of the accident, which occurred 360 miles southeast of Guam, than had previously been disclosed.
- Relief officials who have spent weeks in the region painted a dire picture not only for the refugees, but for the Zairian military as well.
- United Nations planners paint a dire picture of Iraq after extensive bombing and ground fighting.
- Several weeks ago, The Guardian ran a series on the decline in public services around the country, painting a dire picture indeed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.