"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You, on the other hand-" He let that hang, perhaps to give Schultz the chance to paint horrid pictures in his own mind.
- Again she made contact with the dream-thing; again the whole horrid picture appeared in front of her.
- "Good God, Sergeant," Torrance said, shuddering at the horrid picture suggested by Hakeswill's contorted face.
- Because some of the movers and shakers with direct knowledge of how this horrid picture was drawn up are doing so.
- I had a horrid mental picture of what he meant might happen.
- Raphael flinched, the sudden horrid picture of a world of total darkness coming over him so palpably that he could almost feel the anguish of it.
- As if in answer, a horrid picture rose in her mind.
- Imagine people sitting around the fire and looking at this horrid picture of the poor girl burning.
- The horrid pictures of the crime scene.
- The "dear little ship" presented a horrid picture of confusion, and its occupants of weariness and ill- humour.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.