"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A bunch of boys started drinking, got together and decided to do something.
- Rat asked, looking at him over the bottle of water he had picked up and started drinking.
- But in the mid-1970's, he lost his job, started drinking, had some brushes with the law and was divorced.
- He would have to order something, and it was a bit early in the evening to start drinking.
- The evidence suggests that teachers have a long way to go before they change students' minds on when to start drinking.
- A lot of the guys, what happens to them is they break down emotionally and start drinking.
- Just buy a ticket, board the boat (they leave when full) and start drinking.
- Or that someone who doesn't drink is going to start drinking.
- "Did she start drinking and gambling after the party or before?"
- We bumped a couple of tables together and started drinking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.