"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There his performance once again ranged from mediocre to poor, and included evidence of problem drinking.
- "Tough enforcement against offenders is critical if we are to change the culture around problem drinking," he said.
- Screening for problem drinking: does a single question work?
- Doctors and addiction groups last night welcomed the increases in alcohol duty, saying it would help cut down on problem drinking.
- You can't witness someone's problem drinking, even from a distance, without exasperation.
- "If you don't come in for a brandy with me, you'll be starting me on the road to problem drinking and complete destruction."
- The government is to outline plans to tackle obesity, smoking, problem drinking and sexual health in a white paper today.
- Stay away from friends and situations linked to problem drinking or drug use.
- No, she said they told her, she was engaging in "problem drinking."
- But even from a medical standpoint, problem drinking is hard to define.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.