"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- FOOD Xo in the grand salon is where dining and late-night drinking merge.
- Great for late-night drinking and eating, courtesy of the onsite restaurant that serves past midnight.
- Clubs and Bars Hungary's late-night drinking and partying scene is not much different from that in other international cities.
- The film includes quite a few impromptu late-night drinking sessions and midday teas, yet it doesn't really seem to dawdle.
- Fiona was too tired to welcome the prospect of late-night drinking and chat.
- Stewart Skirving, of the community development project, said the disturbances associated with late-night drinking would put off many tourists.
- A council decision to crackdown on late-night drinking means that some will remain open later than others, depending on their zone.
- But Peter accepts the role and soon has a life that revolves around evening rehearsals and late-night drinking with his new friends.
- The band promoted itself with demos and late-night drinking with fans.
- Street (who engineered previous Smiths efforts) later said that after the recording days there would always be late-night drinking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.