"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Heavy drinking can increase the risk of certain cancers.
- Why does drinking increase the risk of having an accident?
- Following his "retirement", the drinking increased, finally to the point where it cost him his marriage.
- Now in its fifth year, the study has found that periodic heavy drinking increases with retirement.
- James' drinking, for instance, had increased so gradually that she hadn't even noticed it.
- His drinking increased, as did his blood pressure, and two months later he had a heart attack.
- Gardiner's drinking increased until 1940, when Audrey convinced him to give it up.
- However, the group warns, heavy drinking may increase the risk of other cancers.
- Soon that too went and the drinking increased.
- Research suggests that moderate to heavy drinking increases a woman's risk for breast cancer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.