"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With a wry grin, he grabbed a cup and began drinking.
- It was nine-thirty-five, much too early to begin drinking.
- In Shenkursk he associated primarily with the lower classes, and began drinking.
- He retired for two years, sat around staring at television, began drinking, put on 35 pounds and even considered selling his gold medal.
- The mare entered the river first and began drinking.
- Fearful but trusting, the boy tasted what was in the cup, then began drinking.
- Unable to control his thirst for blood, Boone begins drinking.
- Some have questioned whether advertising causes young people to begin drinking.
- The girls found themselves glasses and bottles and began drinking.
- They found a large supply of whiskey and all began drinking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.