"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The drinking hadn't affected her as much as he'd thought.
- But he was well aware of how Grace's now fairly heavy "social" drinking affected the heads of other people.
- Heavy drinking (5 or more drinks on at least one occasion) during pregnancy can severely affect a developing baby.
- You will want to tell the person how his or her drinking has affected you.
- Even moderate drinking in pregnancy can affect a child's IQ, according to a new study using data from over 4,000 mothers and their children.
- Heavy drinking affects the heart and is linked to brain disorders.
- Both binge drinking and long-term drinking can affect how quickly a heart beats.
- Supervisors and other managers need to be clear about company rules and what to do if they suspect employees' drinking is affecting their work.
- He said in an interview that he had no way of knowing exactly how drinking affected his overall brain function.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.