"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The butler's mosaic dating from the middle of the 3rd century CE features a drinking scene.
- Substance abuse experts say that many parents misunderstand the current teenage drinking scene.
- The other two paintings are jolly drinking scenes with a number of narrative elements introduced in a minor way, in order that characters might be identifiable.
- In the bar is a superb chalk drawing of the drinking scene from 'Tam o' Shanter', complete with Tam, and Soutar Johnnie 'at his elbow'.
- James Maddalena put scruffiness to good use in the song of the rat in the drinking scene.
- The Midtown drinking scene is mostly effete and clean.
- Grosz developed his skills further by drawing meticulous copies of the drinking scenes of Eduard von Grützner, and by drawing imaginary battle scenes.
- Many of those who left came to Hoboken in the gentrification wave of the 1980's and watched the rise of the postcollegiate drinking scene, which began around 1991, with increasing horror.
- The University also tries to sponsor events that give students an alternative to the typical drinking scene.
- The drinking scenes were toned down...", Angela's "Madam Satan" costume was also made less revealing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.