"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- While he was gone, the rest of us got down to serious drinking.
- He lost most of his interest in Miriam's dance and settled down to do a little serious drinking.
- At the next tavern, Kai got down to some serious drinking.
- Just what that might be would probably take a full evening of serious drinking to figure out.
- They were clear of food, now, and the night's serious drinking had begun.
- His eyes showed that he had already done some serious drinking.
- We got some serious drinking to do and I don't think they're the life of the party any more.
- Social policy on alcohol springs from a history of serious heavy drinking.
- The private pilot, or group of pilots, gets down to some serious drinking and think about raising money.
- "It was the first serious drinking we'd ever done," Runyon said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.