"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sometimes the men would force themselves to throw up in order to continue drinking.
- This involved a first drink at about eleven in the morning and then, at regular intervals throughout the day, he would continue drinking.
- The baby paused in her sucking, startled, and then continued drinking.
- They continue on to a pub to continue drinking, following the successful birth of the baby.
- Till near midnight they continued drinking, laughing, and singing together.
- The gods then return to the hall, and continue drinking.
- "The public has to hear that, because this could be used as a crutch to continue drinking."
- In earlier decades, "going on a binge" meant drinking over the course of several days until one was no longer able to continue drinking.
- "I have friends who have diabetes and they continue drinking," he said.
- Schindler continued drinking, and begged Jews he had saved to help him financially.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.