"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By some estimates, heavy drinking leads to 75,000 deaths a year in the United States.
- Common wisdom, of course, suggests a simple reason, that drinking on an empty stomach will lead to intoxication more quickly.
- But drinking is a more serious thing, and leads to worse harm than any that can afflict your body alone.
- And even moderate drinking, they insisted, frequently led to alcohol abuse.
- They gave him whisky, hoping his drinking would lead to his death.
- Animal studies suggest that relatively low-level drinking can lead to damage.
- Alcohol abuse is when your drinking leads to problems, but not physical addiction.
- The drinking led to a suicide attempt in April.
- His drinking led to hospitalization; he refused to write unless Rodgers was in the room with him.
- You already know that heavy drinking during pregnancy can lead to serious birth defects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.