"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He's got a convenient explanation for why he was at the bar drinking.
- Nobody I talked to remembered seeing them with another person while they were in the bar drinking.
- "In the old days a smoker might spend six hours in my bar drinking and talking to friends," said Mr. McWater, 38.
- It takes place in a nightclub, with Dave Matthews sitting at the bar drinking, singing, and smoking, while the rest of the band plays in the background.
- The man who let them in told them Gus was sitting at the bar drinking... "But nothing alcoholic," he added hastily.
- The club has undergone a number of sea changes since those days, when all-night poker games were common and members stood four-deep at the bar drinking.
- Taking a smoke break At the cigarette store buying cigarettes At a bar drinking and smoking Talking over the phone 2.
- The opening panels show Pope Oswald Leopold II sitting in a bar drinking and reminiscing.
- As Woody's eyes adjusted, she could see men in their underwear lounging around the bar drinking, smoking and talking just as if they were fully dressed.
- He said Mr. Custer and the band were sitting near the bar drinking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.