"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One more singularity was the distinctive design of the driver's cab.
- After all, there's only so much distinctive design you can do on something that is essentially just a glass screen.
- The late addition is the reason for the station's distinctive design.
- These unique machines have a distinctive design and instruction set.
- At Cambridge, most colleges have their own distinctive design of gown.
- The current building, built in 1962, has a very distinctive design mimicking the structure of a tent.
- But its sheer size and distinctive gothic design gave it potential for much more.
- Another distinctive design with light yellow is specially offered to the king of Thailand.
- The main station building is of a distinctive polygonal design.
- The pottery was painted solid white with distinctive blue designs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.