"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She lives in Long Beach with her husband and three children.
- And some of those are likely to be in Long Beach.
- She was 82 years old and lived in Long Beach.
- He was 70 years old and lived in Long Beach.
- "She made a difference to a lot of people's lives, particularly to women in Long Beach."
- I also got the sense that the kids in Long Beach have no hope for the future.
- My family is just one of many that's been in Long Beach since the 20's.
- Yet two years passed before a second production, in Long Beach.
- I mean, there's a lot to be learned in North Beach.
- As of 2010, about 39,186 residents live in South Beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.