"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He would go along the beach and back to the city that way.
- Could she meet an interesting person who takes an early morning walk along the beach every day?
- I left the fire and walked back along the beach.
- Would it be better to take them along the beach?
- She took his hand and they began walking back along the beach.
- Far off along the beach, Jack was standing before a small group of boys.
- "And the project will not happen unless every town along the beach wants in."
- But some park officials and people who live along the beaches tell a different story.
- There'll be nothing along the beach here, the land's too low.
- Another good walk is west along the beach from the airport.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.