"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One in a large field on the cliffs and a lower car park by the beach.
- Moved to Florida when he was 10, to a house by the beach.
- She gives the location of the house by the beach.
- "Just like everybody else, I want to have a house by the beach one day."
- Right by the beach with only a tiny bit of light.
- This is the only building by the beach itself, and has seen some 500 years of use (although it closed for a period from 1994).
- There is a large car park right by the beach.
- It was quite late when they reached the cabin by the beach.
- There is a small charge to use the track and park by the beach.
- It's not so bad when you're down by the beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.