"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It takes a systems approach in order to improve the quality of learning.
- The decision on whether to remain personal or to go with the systems approach is going to be difficult.
- Research in physical geography is often interdisciplinary and uses the systems approach.
- We need to look at it from a systems approach, a human/technology system that has to work together.
- The planning of logistical activities therefore takes a systems approach.
- However, decentralization itself has been seen as part of a systems approach.
- For such people a systems approach is not a bad idea
- The systems approach suggests a new role for management.
- The systems approach does not offer a prescription for making a manager's difficult and complex job easier.
- It also outlines how to use an integrated systems approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.