"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Obviously, those two had their questionable motivations, but I thought their legal approach would complement our direct approach.
- This approach complements the channel's strategy, its multi-platform rights capacity and their ability to offer parents useful services in all media environments.
- Ideally, these approaches co-exist and complement each other in the same annotation pipeline.
- Their approach complements most of Porter's thinking, especially the concept of differentiation.
- This approach complements the existing group-level approaches, a fact that can even be demonstrated mathematically.
- This approach would complement the slow, but highly sensitive baggage-inspection equipment that President Clinton has said he will order put in every major airport.
- These approaches can complement each other.
- It shares the view that a bottom-up approach would complement efforts to set up a central administration.
- This new growth-oriented approach will complement existing donor focus activities and the United Nations system.
- These two approaches frequently converged and generally complemented one another.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.