"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Attitude, also known as rapport, refers to the patient's approach to the interview process and the interaction with the examiner.
- He referred to his own approach as 'phylogenetic systematics', as implied by the book's title.
- Throughout his work, Pinn refers to his approach to humanism as a "religion."
- The tanned skin of Icarus refers to his close approach to the Sun before falling down.
- Referring to the company's well-known conservative approach to decision-making, he added, "As you could guess, we're very cautious."
- Hennig referred to his own approach as phylogenetic systematics.
- The restaurant's name refers to the ethnic diversity of the workers, and to its culinary approach, which is steadfastly international.
- Experts now refer to Janet's approach as the cathartic method.
- Sundin was referring to the Flyers' physical approach, which has taken its toll on many teams over the years.
- "I think we're behind the times," he said, referring to organized baseball's current approach to teaching.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.