"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Such an approach has become possible now that the overall structures of the models fall broadly within the same theoretical framework.
- More recently, and particularly in America, the conference-drafting approach to teaching writing has become fashionable.
- But the cooperative approach has become less important recently because Japan's electronics companies have become big enough to do research and development on their own.
- "Our approach is becoming more and more ecological," he said.
- The new approach became to start building distributed systems the continue to work when components are damaged.
- Although it is difficult to take the ball from his hands when he is that hot, the approach might have become somewhat predictable.
- This approach was unpopular at the time but has since become accepted as equality law and social attitudes have changed.
- The Council then used an approach which I am afraid is becoming all too common.
- Two approaches are becoming clear, one of which is a pragmatic approach.
- This elegant and practical approach has become known as Queenslander architecture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.