"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Such an approach suited Hopkins's style to perfection.
- Political scientists say that Mr. Bush's approach, deliberate and constrained by a lack of money, may suit the times.
- Briggs found this approach suited his work perfectly.
- His approach also suited the mood of this year's voters, according to academic researchers who have been conducting focus groups around the country.
- Its approach, silent and steady, would have suited a stalking jungle beast, particularly, a tiger.
- He thinks a more bluesy approach would have suited the album better.
- This approach might satisfy a lawyer but not a scientist - and shouldn't suit anyone who takes pride in accuracy.
- It should also be remembered that different approaches suit different media.
- And here was an astonishing thing, this ridiculously optimistic approach to their pupils obviously suited the teachers as well.
- This approach also suits Mr. Lissner's decision not to name a new music director immediately.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.