"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some approaches do not fall neatly into any one of these categories.
- So why is the church's approach to teaching chastity falling short?
- This debate is still an important point of reference in Political science, although most scholars' approaches fall between the two poles.
- Bracewell's approach to team selection has fallen under scrutiny during the 2006/2007 season.
- Some believed this approach fell short of the 1993 report's recommendations, and expressed concern that it would be ineffective.
- Morrison's approach to race relations increasingly fell behind the times as the civil rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s gained momentum.
- Davis showed some emotion at the 18th when she sank a 25-footer for par after her approach had fallen short of the green.
- Two general approaches fall under this category, both of which occur during a garment's initial production.
- This approach falls neatly into the age of technology.
- I think that that approach will ultimately fall short of expectations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.