"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The potential growth of the paper recycling business is attracting some new technological approaches.
- They far exceeded by developing a technological approach that suits domains beyond logistics.
- In their quest for the perfect tree, growers across the country are turning to a variety of technological approaches.
- The market size, an order of magnitude greater than that of the Internet, demanded a different technological approach now available and in use.
- Automakers have for years been exploring technological approaches to improving fuel economy.
- But the technological approach may still be helpful for some.
- This technological approach has been a big challenger to the mainstream estimating software and project management industries.
- Northwestern is one of the few schools embracing a technological approach towards journalism.
- There are two main technological approaches to collecting the data:
- Currently he is working with economists and engineers on technological approaches to mitigating future climate change.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.