"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Farmingdale offers 36 academic programs that all have a a strong technical approach to learning.
- Each 252 solo required a different technical and artistic approach.
- The purely technical approach "works much of the time, but sometimes it doesn't, and you don't know the reason why," he said.
- His approach, at once historical and technical, illustrates the preceding general ideas.
- Lessons have a less theoretical, but more technical and practical approach.
- It never did any good to take the technical approach with Winters.
- I am, however, happy to see that Parliament has not been satisfied with this technical approach.
- The difference between a managerial and a technical approach can be seen in the questions one might ask of annual reports.
- I don't feel comfortable asking government to choose a good technical approach, but it can provide a forum for that.
- It's made our entire technical approach possible and is easy to work with.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.