"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Recently, a new approach began to foment in my mind.
- But a new approach is beginning to take root.
- Our approach, by contrast, was slow and beginning to work, so it had to be killed off.
- At that time began the first approaches of organized support.
- As he watched the surgeons work, a radically different approach began to take shape in his mind.
- For that reason alone, any serious approach to this artist must begin in a spirit of critical inquiry.
- Around the turn of the century, this approach began to change.
- By the early 1960's, their approach began to pay off.
- The same approach began to be taken in other industries.
- In the coming year, however, this approach began to change, along with the group's lineup.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.