"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The approach continued in an important literary role until the seventeenth century.
- "The approach to a steady postwar state continued with few unusual occurrences."
- This approach continues to be used by some authors.
- This is probably the main reason Karabekir's approach has continued to be viable.
- The government's approach towards religious minorities continued to improve.
- The government's approach to child homelessness continued to advance in the decades following Stalin's death.
- It is our understanding that Turkey's approach to minority rights continues to be restrictive.
- The extremely slow approach to the punishment of war crimes against the Serbs continues to raise some important issues.
- In 20 years, if this approach to teaching continues, it will produce the audiences we unfortunately deserve.
- That approach has and will continue to serve as the foundation for my defense philosophy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.