"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This approach is now being applied in many countries throughout the world.
- Some scholars have recently applied a cultural approach to political history.
- They seem to apply a more measured approach and I believe that we could perhaps learn something there.
- Such an approach can be applied to individuals and well as societies.
- The k-means++ approach has been applied since its initial proposal.
- He said the same approach is being applied to refining.
- This approach can be applied to almost any context, such as finances, health, environment or other areas of public interest.
- The same progressive approach was applied to keep Keith in bed until 7am.
- "We'll have to apply a different approach if we want to use the vacuum chamber."
- Whether this approach can be applied to orchestra management is a question that concerns at least some board members.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.