"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A group of clan women, led by Maeg, came to the stream carrying clean clothes for the men.
- On the day the clan women had gathered to bring her staff, cloak, supply bag, she had known a sinking of heart which was not quite fear.
- And, though I was once a lowlander, I am well aware of the skill of clan women.
- They were answered by the drums of the clan women, and the shriller sound of Tamaerthon war horns.
- We got clan women booking passage from town to town, all along the way.
- In his clan women who had borne children could not work until five months had passed, except for kitchen duties that were not n
- But if only ten of the clan women were left it would die.
- He barely remembered his mother and was never sure which one of the clan women she was anyway, but they all looked sort of the same.
- "Did you enjoy the clan woman you took last night?"
- "I will feel better when the clan women and children are safe and my thoughts can turn once more to simple tasks - like killing the Aenir."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.