"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The offers the emaciated women made turned Groves' ears red.
- He saw an emaciated woman in a torn dress.
- He is stopped at the door by an emaciated woman with a grotesque burn injury, whom I have not seen before.
- An emaciated woman was sitting behind a desk, trying to unscrew the cap of a pen.
- Early Sunday morning, an emaciated woman lay silently on her cot.
- There, an emaciated old woman sat up in bed, staring vacantly as the men searched around her room and found no weapons.
- But how do images of emaciated women, looking drugged, capture "the real face of beauty"?
- A nearly emaciated woman was chained to the wall by her wrists.
- She was a thin, almost emaciated woman who burned with a religious fervor for her charges.
- Unless he missed his guess, the emaciated woman behind the desk would have no idea what had transpired.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.