"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then the three girls and the old woman glared at the Chief, as if daring him to make an issue.
- The young woman glared at him, turned, and walked away.
- The woman turned to Heather and glared at her hard for several moments.
- A middle-aged woman was glaring at them from perhaps twenty feet away.
- With a cold eye, the older woman turned and glared at Maia.
- The woman leaned over Eve's desk and glared at her.
- The old woman glared at Daniel and spit into the water.
- The woman glared at the dragon, then turned without a word and walked away.
- The old woman glared at the children when they ran across her lawn, but she said nothing.
- The woman glared and turned toward the stove, her back to him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.