"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How could he prefer such a scrawny, ugly little woman to the beautiful Octavia?
- It was a scrawny woman who had obviously suffered for some time from malnutrition.
- For such a scrawny woman, the Wise One had eyes like hammers.
- So did the wail of a baby on the lap of a scrawny woman in a print dress.
- She was a scrawny flabby woman who had once been stout.
- A little later a scrawny young woman threw stones at them from the bank and screamed incoherent insults.
- "Was that the scrawny woman in the gold-tissue, with too many earrings?"
- The scrawny little Chinese woman was engulfed, and then a strange thing happened.
- From the back the joker looked like a small, scrawny, bald woman.
- A scrawny middle-aged woman stood up, stepped quickly towards him and began to speak in a low voice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.