"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just for the record, they're a man and a woman standing close together in a small dark room.
- At the bottom of the stack was a photograph of a man and a woman standing close together.
- Eventually he noticed the young Asian woman standing twenty feet away, in front of the bookstore.
- The bullet also grazed a woman standing 300 feet away.
- Sinceer said that her new goal is to get every person who doesn't belong there out of the house until she's the last woman standing.
- Light, child, I am trying to teach you what any other woman standing where you are would have learned over the course of years.
- He knew very well the woman standing there was the mother of two, had been married for a decade.
- He'd almost reached the stairs before he noticed the woman standing, gaping, in the open front door.
- Jennifer wasn't certain what happened; the boy was on the ground, the old woman standing where she'd been but no longer laughing.
- Julian turned away, leaving the astonished and delighted woman standing staring after them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.