"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even the word 'woman' is used as a term of abuse.
- Sam felt a jolt of pleasure at the word "woman."
- She writes that the use of the word "woman" in reference to Jesus' mother is "startling.
- Feminist students were tired of being called girls, and insisted that the word "woman" be employed.
- Again, the word 'woman' is frequently used in a denigrating way too:
- Though the founders would use the word woman is in its title, there was never a policy excluding men from membership.
- Isn't it like the way the word 'woman' can be used as insult?
- Obviously there's nothing bad about the word woman, but some misogynists use the word that way.
- The word woman was heard and then the words never and agreement.
- They use the word 'woman' only six times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.