"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The following missing person cases have been cited as examples of missing white woman syndrome.
- Police officers refer to this as "paranoid woman syndrome".
- Since then, many New York judges have allowed expert testimony about "battered woman syndrome."
- She is also the author of a prominent law review article on battered woman syndrome.
- This coverage was labeled "missing white woman syndrome," with the addition of other stories covered in the following months.
- It was a courtroom text on the battered woman syndrome.
- Again, battered woman syndrome is not a legal defense, but may legally constitute:
- The federal report ultimately rejected all terminology related to the battered woman syndrome.
- You might have heard, for example, of battered woman syndrome.
- It recognizes the battered woman syndrome as a defense.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.