"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Craer gasped back over his shoulder, at the lithe woman running along not far behind.
- A lithe, dark woman balancing a huge basket on her head.
- She was a young pale woman, lithe but well built, with short blond hair.
- Jane Cassidy, who had just turned thirty, was a tall lithe woman.
- I looked at her, a great lithe woman who, on tiptoe, could almost look me in the eye.
- I could see at once that my uninvited guest was a woman, young and lithe.
- He watched a lithe, strikingly attractive young woman coming over the dunes toward the main house.
- The other was a woman, tall and lithe, moving gracefully.
- Soon she would be unemployable, since lithe active women were ten a penny.
- The lithe brown women were all about her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.