"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was a short, slight woman with a squinty look in her eyes.
- When we'd first met, I'd thought it strange that a slight young woman would lead eight men, four of whom were knights.
- The slight young woman did not react as he sat down beside her.
- They both laughed as a slight, attractive woman with long brown hair came up to the minister's side.
- Almost immediately, a slight black woman appeared in the door opening onto the building.
- The slight, 22-year-old woman stopped there, unable to go on.
- The tall man and the slight woman you met not long ago are such seed.
- She was a slight woman and illness made her seem even more diminutive.
- She was a slight, human woman with dark brown hair and nimble fingers.
- She was a slight woman with hair that had been allowed to go naturally gray.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.