"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their long branches reminded her of the arms and fingers of wizened old women.
- More than 60 people showed up for the unexpected medical visit, as wizened women were helped to the clinic.
- A small wizened woman stopped after viewing the coffin.
- The wizened old woman of the house said that it was true.
- It was a wizened woman, walking in the exact center of the group.
- Up ahead, Moichi saw a wizened old woman, her back in the shape of a comma.
- The two hurried toward a stall where the counter had been knocked down and a wizened woman held a thin youth in blue.
- The attendant was a wizened woman in a blue smock.
- They were guarded by a wizened old woman with a gun almost as large as herself.
- An old wizened black woman came into the room silently.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.