"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An woman of Indian origin from Galway died, at age 27, after being refused an abortion.
- She was the first woman of Indian origin to win the crown.
- She is credited with being the first woman of Indian origin to take her company public in the United States.
- She is the only woman of foreign origin to have become the First Lady.
- From what she understood, those white grains had been part of a woman of undetermined alien origin not so very long ago.
- Jewish women of East European origin are believed to run a 50 percent higher risk than other women.
- He was married to a woman of German origin; they had one daughter named Pourandokht.
- She was the first woman of Ukrainian origin to be elected to a Canadian provincial parliament.
- She was the second woman and the first woman of Icelandic origin to serve in the provincial legislature.
- And what all this has to do with the murder of an unknown young woman of foreign origin I cannot imagine!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.