"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A gaunt old woman came down the hallway toward him.
- This was the gaunt woman in the brown and black uni- form.
- Curious, he pushed closer and asked a gaunt old woman about it.
- Then the nondescript man bent down and put his arms around the gaunt woman.
- "It's dead," said a gaunt old woman, coming down the steps.
- The gaunt woman did not return the merry smile he offered in greeting.
- We were all assembled round him when the door opened, and a tall, gaunt woman entered the room.
- The ring must have been there, in the room from which the gaunt woman had secured the order forms.
- In the mirror she watched as a small, gaunt woman of about thirty walked into the room.
- She looked at the gaunt young woman with something approaching pity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.