"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you buy into those criteria, most women of African descent are eliminated from the running.
- It was not a woman but a man, apparently of Southeast Asian descent.
- A young woman of Chinese descent, she wore a fashionable and precisely tailored black business suit.
- A young woman of human and Lirin descent, she is a talented musician who uses music as a force to change the world around her.
- She is now known also as the first woman of African-American descent to reach this position.
- This honorific loan word came to be used to address all women of foreign descent.
- She is widely considered to be the first woman of African descent to hold that position.
- She adopted the guise of a woman of Italian descent to better be able to work in television.
- In most cases, the robot's appearance has been modeled after an average young woman of Japanese descent.
- His subject is women of African descent and the way some of them make an art form out of their looks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.